viva pinata questions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by iza, May 8, 2007.

1. iza
    OP

iza gbatemp, the new crack

Aug 28, 2006
    United States
    Texas
    Okay, after 10 days of watching my girlfriend play viva pinata while i was playing my pimp game. i finally decided to try it out, (and it pissed her off cuz in 2 days with one garden, i caught up to her in lvl... and she has like 15 gardens). I am suprised as to how much i liked it. at first i was majorly turned off by the cutesy graphichs. but then i got to thinking about kingdom hearts... hell i rescued king mickey with donald and goofy, i can play with pinatas. so after a little research (most sites are blocked here at work), i still have tons of questions about this game. so does anyone else still play this?

ps... how do i get the mallowolf? it says it needs a resident one to visit, but how do you get a resident one if you cant get them to visit....

edit: guess im to late for the pinata bandwagon, eh?

edit's edit; maybe i'm being too specific... anyone got any game play tips other than making money? got tons of that...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice