Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyone digging the new Coldplay album. Surprisingly I Actually brought it
laugh.gif
. There are a couple of songs which I think are pretty crap but it's still good. My favourites would be Lovers in Japan, Violet Hill, Viva la Vida and Lost? (Itunes only song)

Your opinions?

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had the album for about a week or so and I've absolutely loved it. My favorite song would have to be Viva La Vida and I prefer Lost and Violet Hill next. Although, I do like most of the songs.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, the cover IS awesome... *points at avatar*
However, I didn't think the album was that good. Maybe I was expecting a bit much though. Meh, the best songs are Violet Hill, Viva La Vida, and Lovers In Japan. Lost? is decent, but I interestingly I much prefer the pre-release version I found on Mininova. It doesn't have the loud clapping and stomping in the background, which kinda wrecks it if you ask me. See if you can find it in the "4 tracks off Viva La Vida" torrents, if you're interested.
Anyway, the rest of the album feels very average, a lot like their first album. A few good songs, and the rest just feels like background music. Nice to have in the background when you're working or doing something, but it's not a hardcore listening album, if you gets meh?
Anyway, I'm sure it'll grow on me over time, as I burnt a copy for my parents so I'll be hearing it aplenty on holiday.

QUOTE said:
I previewed the song my thought was... "RUN AWAYY!!!!""
For me it just sounds too much like their last album >_

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Coldplay is over-produced and the songs aren't good.

Also, they got the Baudot code wrong on the front of X&Y. That made me laugh, it's like not proofreading your sleeve notes or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: