Vitamin; PS Vita ISO Loader For The PSP!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Vitamin

The PS Vita ISO loader for the PSP!

2q2rdq9.jpg

Today Rydian has released "Vitamin", the PS Vita ISO loader... for the PSP! While the icon could admittedly use some work, Rydian reports he's rather proud of it, and anybody who says otherwise is a troll because their opinion differs from Rydians. The ISO loader is not the most straightforward as this is a prerelease, so Rydian has posted some notes along with the release, which are copied below. Rydian also ran out of string cheese today and is saddened, but Rydian will get over it eventually when he gets a new bag.

• Standard ISO-9660 files will not work, Sony implemented their latest Stop Hacks Again Repetitively Today technology to make sure that format is blocked, so you'll need to run the included converter program to convert your ISOs to JOKE-O's. This additionally compresses all ISOs down to a single byte.
  • The PSP needs to be overclocked 8000% to run Vita games, so your unit may leak levels of radiation considered lethal in 8 countries. Rest assured I will probably fix this in the next release if there is one.
  • Thanks to the way Sony implemented their Anti-Piracy technology, the only games that are region-free (even with the loader) are FPS games.
  • All RPG games are automatically un-dubbed, and subtitles are generated on-the-fly. This is actually something done by the official firmware, Sony will probably "add" this feature in a new version, as soon as some jRPGs get ported and people bitch about the voices.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Shit Prowler Says

Reactions: 5 people

ChaosZero816

Temp's Official Random Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Genius!!!

Quick question about the radiation leak. I think I have grown an extra arm or foot. Can't tell yet because its still growing.
So my question is: Should I drink apple juice or orange juice while I play?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This turned out quite well; the Bluetooth on the Vita is compatible, so I can transfer the games I have at the moment over to the PSP memory stick to be run directly from the stick as you would with other software.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to work alright, but when I try to play Escape Plan, I can't move..... didn't you add touch screen support?

Kong Fan

Grumpy Old Fart
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You've done a good job there, it runs nearly flawlessly using Vita ISO loader with Psp emulator on Wonderswan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz