Hacking Vita won't connect to PC after installing QCMA and Zedig

jefazo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi can someone help me out with QCMA ? I have installed it but my vita won't connect to PC. Also, I have installed Zadig and tried out but nothing. I have gone to contents manager in vita and tried connecting to PC from there. The vita is detected by the PC and is also detected by Zadig for a few seconds but then it fails. Can someone help me out please ?

jefazo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok. I sort of solved it. In those few seconds the vita was detected in PC, I went into Zadig -> Options -> List All Devices. Beofre the connection failed, in the main selection bar I selected "PS Vita" Type B and made sure the Driver was set from WinUSB to WinUSB and clicked Replace Driver. Then went to contents manager in Vita and from there I was able to connect to PC.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEW PROBLEM: However, now it asks me to update and when I click cancel the connection stops. I'm in version 2.05 and planning to hack it but before I'd like to make a backup. Is there anyway around this ?

Last edited by jefazo92,

jefazo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok I solved it thanks to Henhaku official website. I didn't want to updtate software since I wanted to hack my vita. So I just updated to 3.6. I went to Settings -> Network -> (Select your current connection) -> Advanced settings -> Set "DNS Settings" to "Manual" -> Set "Primary DNS" to 212.47.229.76 -> (Leave "Secondary DNS" blank-> Ensure "Proxy Server" is set to "Do not Use". Then go back and update your system.

The system will update to 3.6 and the VITA will think it's on the latest version and you'll be able to use QCMA now.

Last edited by jefazo92,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol