Hacking Vita with 3.01 and Emulation firmware says memory card can not be used without update, Help!

gamemaster14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ps vita with 3.01 emulation firmware installed. I recently received a pstv with 3.57 on it, I used that memory card on the pstv and since I did that the vita wont use it, is there anyway to fix this problem?

D

Deleted User

If that memory card has been in a higher firmware PSTV, then unfortunately it's not going to be able to be used in that lower FW Vita. The only solution is to format the memcard in the lower FW Vita, and try to redownload everything you had on it.

gamemaster14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be the best way to transfer my exploit game back onto it? Would I be able to transfer the exploit game from the ps3 to the vita without updating, if so how?

D

Deleted User

What would be the best way to transfer my exploit game back onto it? Would I be able to transfer the exploit game from the ps3 to the vita without updating, if so how?
This is possible.

All you need to do is just redownload the exploit game from the PS3 store, and then use the QCMA USB swap trick explained in my guide to bypass the update nag on your Vita when connecting to the PS3.

Then you should be able to transfer the exploit game to your Vita with ease. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1