Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
As the leaker mentioned, most of the info is pretty old so I imagine it won't be all that useful in terms of new exploits or hacks compared to what people like Yifan and motoharu know now.

But it's still neat to see a new perspective on the process behind reverse engineering, I hope he just releases the entire thing regardless if he gets paid.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The word "leak" as it is (mis)used these days includes things that are intentionally released from, or by the source.

Eh. Personally, I can't consider it a leak due to the circumstances. Such a loose meaning anymore.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
As the leaker mentioned, most of the info is pretty old so I imagine it won't be all that useful in terms of new exploits or hacks compared to what people like Yifan and motoharu know now.

But it's still neat to see a new perspective on the process behind reverse engineering, I hope he just releases the entire thing regardless if he gets paid.

no chance of him getting paid now that Blackfin is a flop thanks to henkaku being a big success.

s/he should just post what ever s/he has. very unlikely he will get paid now more so by even say he leak stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1