Gaming Vita/PS4 'Ultimate' bundle

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, the guys who were saying, "Sony should bundle the Vita with the PS4", looks like you may be getting that bundle after all.
It’s not all about PS4 this Christmas for Sony, with the firm throwing £2.5m behind Vita, too.

The company is putting together PS4 and Vita into an ‘Ultimate Bundle’, which will launch before Christmas. Gamers that own both consoles can stream their PS4 games to their Vita and play off-screen, which Sony views as a big selling-point for the handheld.

The company is also running a £2.5m TV campaign for Vita. Entitled ‘The Best Way to Play’ the ad will promote both Vita’s connectivity with PS4 and its big Q4 exclusive, Tearaway.
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/vita-ps4-ultimate-bundle-in-bound-this-year/0124782

Reactions: Qtis

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A fantastic combination. While the Vita does need more games, the PS4 functions are great by themselves already to make the purchase. Now I could see the possibility of playing all previous gen games on the PSVita thanks to the PS4 (and Gaikai).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An "artist's" impression:

nqMbcRL.png

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I won't lie - if not for the fact that I already have a PSVita, this would give me a boner of steel since it practically has you covered as far as gaming is concerned for the entire generation, both at home and on-the-go. Top up PSPlus and forget about all gaming woes, in Soviet Sonyland, the games buy themselves for you.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was going to buy a Vita and a PS4 in the future. I guess this pretty much confirms PS4 as a future purchase once I have the monies.

WoJjTeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'd buy it, but I think they'll bundle it with that new 2k model with LCD screen so... I guess I'll pass and buy old model separetely.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'd buy it, but I think they'll bundle it with that new 2k model with LCD screen so... I guess I'll pass and buy old model separetely.
Nope, so far there aren't any plans to release the 2K model outside of Japan - the bundled system is (likely) your average PSVita.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, didn't know about that , if that's the case I'll definitely buy it :) ( in a year or two that is ^^ )
To be fair though, the LCD model does have some advantages. The screen is brighter and of comparable clarity, the Start and Select buttons look tons better, it's lighter, slimmer and has built-in memory... other than "ermaghad OLED!" there's really not a whole lot to complain about. :P

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
seen the price somewhere earlier but i cant find it now , it has the ps4 n pad a vita a game , and a vita memory card thingy with something preloaded .. damn i cant find it...

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the price isn't as high as the one on Amazon. It's just about 5 euros less than buying both seperately...

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's one way to sell a dead handheld. :)

If PS Vita was selling well on its own, I'd doubt we'll ever see this.

Hope it works out for them and some savings to consumers who have an interest in buying both hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk