This update, thanks to cmf028's changes to the ARM DynaRec backported to the Vita build by TheFloW, bring a huge performance improvement with several games moving from being slow to be fullspeed!
Some renderer issues had been solved too and some QOL changes took place as well.
- Added support for Russian translation. (By nekita13)
- Added support for Turkish translation. (By rewold20)
- Fixed an issue causing the app to crash when booted from other apps in certain cicrumstances.
- Separated nightly auto updater from stable releases auto updater.
- Optimized several instructions in the DynaRec.
- Made DynaRec code buffer doublebuffered.
- Implemented several missing instructions in the DynaRec.
- Added registers caching to the DynaRec.
- Fixed some issues in the DynaRec causing incorrect operations to happen.
- Added loop optimizations to the DynaRec.
- Added memory access optimizations to the DynaRec.
- Removed Safe Dynarec as CPU emulation mode and added a DynaRec config panel to properly enable optimizations selectively.
- Fixed an issue causing graphics to get corrupted in some games if Wait Rendering Done wasn't set.
- Made so that the emulator will automatically unpause if the user selects the Close Rom or Restart Rom options while the emulator was paused.
- Updated to latest vitaGL commit.