Hacking Vita memory space

Ayymoney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an 8GB and ps vita slim and it's hacked and I've been putting games and deleting I've been trying to see which games I want to play but every time now I delete a game the memory doesn't go down it doesn't free it up. For example I deleted all the games installed now i still got 1 gig left ? Which makes no sense. Also i don't transfer my games through ftp I do it through vitashell via USB

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Rebuilding the database essentially "refreshes" the app.db file that tells the Vita which games are installed and where they're located on the Live Area. The only thing it breaks are custom themes, but they can just be reinstalled after with no problem.

Ayymoney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. Rebuilding the database essentially "refreshes" the app.db file that tells the Vita which games are installed and where they're located on the Live Area. The only thing it breaks are custom themes, but they can just be reinstalled after with no problem.
I've tried it it didn't work

Ayymoney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check in the app folder in ux0 in VitaShell, see if the TitleIDs for the games you deleted are there.

If not, check SceIoTrash and see if anything is in there.
Thank you man It was in the trash in the ux0 in vita shell thanks alot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also
also one quick questions is there a possibility of me transfering psp ISO games to my adrenaline with a USB instead of the ftp as I don't have enough data for all that transfers

YugiSenpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also
also one quick questions is there a possibility of me transfering psp ISO games to my adrenaline with a USB instead of the ftp as I don't have enough data for all that transfers
Yes there is. First copy the game to the ps vita then go to vita shell inside the ps vita and move the game to the iso folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: