Vita is on 3.50 how do I get to 3.60 for henkaku?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Cha0tic, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Cha0tic
    OP

Cha0tic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    Title says it all, haven't used my vita in months. How would I update to 3.60 and not automatically 3.61.

2. iHaiDeeZi

iHaiDeeZi Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2016
    Saudi Arabia
    Watch this
    I Hope That I helped you

And

Last edited by iHaiDeeZi, Aug 30, 2016
    m37r01d, Garou, eco95 and 3 others like this.
  3. Cha0tic
    OP

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    Perfect, thanks alot brother.

Hope this also helps others with the same question.

Also welcome, see you joined today. Nice to see your first post is helping someone.

4. Xnoss

Xnoss Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2015
    France
    My bed

Hey ! Thank you for this ! I've just received my PS Vita and it was 3.50. So, thank you very much, works like a charm.

Cha0tic likes this.
  5. kublai

kublai GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2008
    United States
    There are some tutorials for doing this offline so you might want to search google. I just finished updating my 1.61 to 3.60.

6. Ushio

Ushio Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2016
    Egypt
    U did it?

7. Xnoss

Xnoss Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2015
    France
    My bed
    Yes sir ! Now I have to find a way to "activate" my psvita for the first time and add an account, is that possible without updating to 3.61 ? :)

8. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    Try this

9. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Is not going to help others with "the same problem'" because every 6 hours another person comes in and creates a whole new thread about this exact same thing instead using google to search "update to 3.60" and get the answer right away...

Last edited by Tony_93, Aug 30, 2016
    Jay Clay likes this.
  10. Cha0tic
    OP

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    What does one have to do with another? It would help others if they see it on the first page. If not oh well, let the question be asked again, does it matter? No. If you get tired or any one else of the same question being asked simply ignore the thread. Now unless the thread personally affects you and is physically hurting you leave comments like yours out of it.

And I decided to ask before looking, I found the answer after on my own but I rather ask first. Like I said if threads like this bother you, no one is forcing you to read them and if you're getting bothered by online text, you probably aren't mature enough to handle the internet.

Never understood why people care so much about the same question being asked, don't like it don't read it and ignore the thread.

But thats temp for you.

Last edited by Cha0tic, Aug 30, 2016
  11. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Because why would you google something yourself and read a little when you can make a whole new unnecessary thread about it first right...

[​IMG]

Last edited by Tony_93, Aug 30, 2016
  12. Cha0tic
    OP

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    its unnecessary to you, it wasn't to me at the time and others who make it. If its a problem for you simply don't click the thread easy as that.
    And I like posting even if I know the answer on temp to see how many people sticks up there bum qq instead of answering or ignoring the thread.

13. missinsummer

missinsummer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2015
    hello i did method with ps3 proxy one, but i forgot to change US to AU (or the the ppl forget to mention it during the video, and i just notice this when comparing to another tutorial), althuogh my update is success, it shows 3.6 in the system info, but when i visit Henkaku, it tells me that i am not on 3.6..at least my vita shows i am on 3.6 (from 3.55)

14. Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Tokyo
    Can someone help me out. Im trying to download offfline henkaku installer but it says it doesnr work on my system.

Am i supposed t download the offline installer on my vita ?