emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@emigre Just two? Really? I am disappoint.

Well there's a Gamboy Pocket but I lost that in a move. In terms of other Ninty consoles, well as a boy I had an SMS and completely skipped out the 16 bit consoles, which isn't aburd considering the SMS' popularity in Europe. The N64 just didn't interest me. I wanted a GBA and NGC but money was difficult, I was a minor and my parens' had money problems. In an ideal world I would have had more Ninty consoles.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Well there's a Gamboy Pocket but I lost that in a move. In terms of other Ninty consoles, well as a boy I had an SMS and completely skipped out the 16 bit consoles, which isn't aburd considering the SMS' popularity in Europe. The N64 just didn't interest me. I wanted a GBA and NGC but money was difficult, I was a minor and my parens' had money problems. In an ideal world I would have had more Ninty consoles.
Sounds rough, but tbh that's the story of my life lol. I started off with a Famiclone, then another Famiclone, then nothing for a long, long while and finally the GameCube. Sure, there was GBC and GBA on the way there, but I never really had alot of games for'em - I mostly traded unless I found a game I really wanted to keep.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Sounds rough, but tbh that's the story of my life lol. I started off with a Famiclone, then another Famiclone, then nothing for a long, long while and finally the GameCube. Sure, there was GBC and GBA on the way there, but I never really had alot of games for'em - I mostly traded unless I found a game I really wanted to keep.

Brofist, Bro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back