Hacking Vita Hack Question

Mensy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys ive been looking about and cannot decide what the best hack to use on my vita so i can play back ups.

I havnt used my vita in awhile and its on firmware 3.52 i also have a save from tomb raider for the psp on it.

What would be the best way to hack it ? cheers guys

D

Deleted User

What sort of backups are you looking to play? PSP backups, or PS Vita backups?

If you're looking to play just PSP backups, follow this guide to install TN-V on your 3.52 firmware using your Tomb Raider PSP game.
If you're looking to play just PS Vita backups, follow this guide to manually update to 3.60, then follow this guide to set up HENkaku, where you can install VitaShell and install Vita game backups, in VPK format, from the internet.

Note that you cannot mix the two together. PSP exploits which allow TN-V to work are all patched on 3.57 and higher, and HENkaku may not see any backports to lower firmwares for perhaps years. Some well-known scene developers are currently working on porting ARK (a PSP backup loader) over to 3.60 at the moment though, but it is still unreleased, and there is no ETA on when it will be released.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Mensy

Mensy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much for your reply, il be wanting to play vita games so will look into step 2 :) appreciate the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool