Vita Games Now Available On Playstation Store

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sony-PS-Vita-little-deviants.jpg

Although First Edition PlayStation Vita bundles won't be available until next week and regular Vitas until the week after that, you can now download select Vita games.​
The PlayStation Store received its weekly content update earlier this evening, and although there isn't an official PlayStation Vita section, certain PlayStation Vita titles are on the store if you search for them. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, ModNation Racers: Road Trip, Uncharted: Golden Abyss and more are available to be purchased and downloaded to your PlayStation 3.​

No, you can't play them, but you could download them and have them ready to be installed on your upcoming Vita via the handheld's content manager.​

Source

Sony must really be preparing. Anyway in reagards to the content manager, I really hope it isn't the same type of program that is bundled with all Sony Walkman Products.
Why not just use Media Go?

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
I would like to note that in this thread:
http://gbatemp.net/topic/320390-sen-tos-and-privacy-policy/
one of the new TOS is this:
"SNEI has no obligation to reverse or refund unauthorized charges made on your credit or debit card"

putting two and two together and actually getting four, I conclude this:

Anyone with a PS3 can now buy PSvita games.
PS3 owners with no intention of getting a PSvita can mistakenly purchase these games and never be able to use them. And now, Sony don't have to refund them
Fair enough the customer has to be a bit dim to do this in the first place, but the fact is people will do this and sony will keep the money.

Not trolling - just pointing it out. please discuss.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
http://gbatemp.net/topic/320390-sen-tos-and-privacy-policy/
"SNEI has no obligation to reverse or refund unauthorized charges made on your credit or debit card"

PS3 owners with no intention of getting a PSvita can mistakenly purchase these games and never be able to use them. And now, Sony don't have to refund them
Fair enough the customer has to be a bit dim to do this in the first place, but the fact is people will do this and sony will keep the money.

I don't think anyone would 'mistakenly' purchase the wrong game. Unless they really never read...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
http://gbatemp.net/t...privacy-policy/

Most online services (Steam, iTunes, XBL, etc) don't refund...

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
But Sony DID!
My nephew purchased pixeljunkmonsters by accident (we already have it on the slim) and SOE removed it for us and refunded us.

edit...

Also,
how many times have you sat on your controller while watching tv and turned on the playstation to find you have almost bought something, just by sitting and farting lol. Also same happens on the 360. It is easy to make this mistake (again, easy if you are a fool) but easy all the same.
And now sony can keep your money.
This is wrong.
If you accidently buy something because Sony's payment system is uncontrolled and not very secure then it is Sonys responsibility to act on it and refund you.
Not just to write it off in TOS.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People do realize that Media Go doesn't work on every OS. Last time I checked, there's no OSX version. It's just a way for people without Media Go or people who prefer using their PS3 to essentially "pre-load" their purchases so when they get the Vita, they can just copy it over and not wait hours for a download.

If you really have an issue with this then you're plain old retarded.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nice of them to provide this little convenience for the customers. Honestly, I don't think there's much more to this story beyond that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I have heard of the Fallout TV series. Many people thought it was good.