Gaming Vita Games 2 PSTV Transfer

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I’m using storagemanager on my 3.65 Enso PSTV and have SD2Vita setup on my Vita. I just wanna copy all the games from my Vita microsd to my PSTV usb. Can’t I just do that on the pc or does it have to be via ftp? Also all the folders I need to copy are these right
app
appmeta
data
license
patch
rePatch

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can but is it easier if you just reinstall with Pkgj, it is better than copying a bunch of files around. Copying would only work if it is a nonprdm dump not maidump.

Reactions: laz305

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can but is it easier if you just reinstall with Pkgj, it is better than copying a bunch of files around. Copying would only work if it is a nonprdm dump not maidump.
Ok how do I reinstall with pkgj? You get what I’m saying right? I have no games on my PSTV. They are all on my Vita. I’d like to not have to dl them all again on my PSTV.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you only really need app, appmeta, and patch folders from what I remember. then, refresh the livearea.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I take that back, not appmeta, but addcont (dlc).

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you only really need app, appmeta, and patch folders from what I remember. then, refresh the livearea.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I take that back, not appmeta, but addcont (dlc).
Thanks wish me luck trying that now. Let ya know tomorrow if it works.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the licenses are essentially created by nonpdrm. I think they're all the same activation key too, just the title id is different. the data folder -- apps that use this will likely create new files (i.e. homebrew browser for one). if you ever uninstall it, make sure to delete the homebrew browser data from there. appmeta is an encrypted version of the appmeta of ur0, but I think it contains more file like pfs (protected file system) for encryption, so I wouldn't mess with that. repatch I think is for compatibility files (i.e. if on a lower firmware).

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night