Kniteshade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has this happened to anybody? I'll try and be as detailed as possible, but in a nutshell, I can't seem to run any .gba (or.gbc) on the program. The ROMs are fine, I tried with a different emulator (BoycottAdvance) and they run fine.

I open VisualBoyAdvance. Everything's fine. But once I try to load a ROM it immediately doesn't respond and crashes. I've no idea what's wrong. I've been using VBA for 4 years now, possibly, and it just stops working recently, wtf. The only things I've recently installed on my PC are Messenger 8.1 (that forced update), Flash 8 Pro, and AVG Free. I also deleted Quicktime because it stopped Flash from loading up.

It kinda sucks, since I can't find any other better emulator to replace VBA. BoycottAdvance has crappy sound and the graphics aren't fully emulated. no$gba always crashes on me.

EDIT: Okay. I got VisualBoyAdvance to work again, I changed the Video render from DirectDraw to GDI. I'm guessing something is up with DirectDraw on my computer. Anybody know what could be wrong? =(

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
EDIT: Okay. I got VisualBoyAdvance to work again, I changed the Video render from DirectDraw to GDI. I'm guessing something is up with DirectDraw on my computer. Anybody know what could be wrong? =(

No Lol
wtf.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
That... has to be the most unhelpful post I've ever seen
rolleyes.gif

Sadly I don't know much about the topic either (points for effort?). A quick bash on google says to try removing/renaming VBA's .ini file. If that doesn't work then try reinstalling DirectX.

You might find something useful here: http://www.emulationhq.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality