Homebrew Visual Boy Advance Sensors on Wii

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the visual boy advance support sensors. If it does, why can't I play wario ware twisted. Nothing works. I can't spin the cursor to the required button. Please can someone help me.
sad.gif

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you enabled the Wii specific controls in the options menu? Once that's enabled, simply point at the screen and twist..... also works if you hold the wiimote horizontally, though it's not quite as responsive...
TBH I've got the actual cart - and whilst it's a great feature on a great emu, it's just not...quite.... responsive enough anyway for me...... some of the minigames are great using the wiimote, others are a bit of a nightmare.....
Playing Minish Cap using Twilight Princess-esque controls on the other hand, now that's a blast!
biggrin.gif

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried enabling the settings to use special wii controls but it won't let me get pass the main menu of wario ware twisted. When I do get to a mini game. Nothing happens. I twist, turn and rotate at any way possible, but nothing responds. Is it my controller or is it the game. Please I need help. Also, does anyone know how to fix the Classic NES games.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oops lol.... I've just tried it myself thinking it may be broken - got the 'point at screen and twist' thing wrong lol, you want to hold the wiimote horizontally instead! *blushes*
You then twist as if you were holding a GBA or DS.....
If this isn't working (and it should, like your Classic NES games should work), then try redownloading these from a different source..... if your wiimote is working fine for, say, Wii games then that's not your problem...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol