Visual Boy Advance Issue!!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by MarioMan181, Sep 9, 2010.

1. MarioMan181
    OP

MarioMan181 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 9, 2010
    United States
    I am trying to play a couple of racing games with my friend. We can't figure out how to have 2 players play the game. I checked the wiibrew.org website and it says that visual boy advance gx supports 1 to 4 players. Can someone tell me how do we play 2 players? Please respond back. [​IMG]

2. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    VBA and two players? How could that work? You would need a VBA Link Cable, but that's not possible with vbagx, maybe with two wii's in a network, but I don't think that it's coded.

3. FragAguy

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    I think it only supports up to 4 controllers active at the same time, and I don't think you can play multiplayer. If it was possible, I would love to play some games splitscreen.

4. MarioMan181
    OP

Newcomer
    May 9, 2010
    United States
  5. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    I think that their mean that you can use 4 wiimotes at the same time for player 1.

6. MarioMan181
    OP

Newcomer
    May 9, 2010
    United States

I See [​IMG] Aww man. So we can't play 2 players. Tantric should try to make it multiplayer. It would be the great to see one made. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice