Gaming vista x64 bit driver install (Newbie here)

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
hey, My Flatmii is going to arrive soon, and i need to install the downloaded .sys driver files i have the right one, all i need to know is...

how do I install these Drivers?

when i execute them a CMD window flashes then nothing happens.

Do i have to have the flatmii connected to computer?

thanks in advance,

Davess

D

Deleted User

Put the drivers in a folder. Plug in your Flatmii. It should say device driver can't be found or something similar. You'll get some dialog asking if you want to install them manually or automatically detect drivers. Choose manually and browse to the folder you put them in. Highlight them and then press ok. That's what I did.

Davess

OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Saturnplanet5 said:
Put the drivers in a folder. Plug in your Flatmii. It should say device driver can't be found or something similar. You'll get some dialog asking if you want to install them manually or automatically detect drivers. Choose manually and browse to the folder you put them in. Highlight them and then press ok. That's what I did.

Thanks

toot.gif

it arriving soon!

yay!

D

Deleted User

Do this before you install it so you know it's working and fit your flatmii in the alternative position. just youtube "flatmii alternative" and you'll find a video on where to put it. it fits in better that way anyway.

Davess

OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Saturnplanet5 said:
Do this before you install it so you know it's working and fit your flatmii in the alternative position. just youtube "flatmii alternative" and you'll find a video on where to put it. it fits in better that way anyway.
Thanks it arrived today...

install nicely

but vista wont allow unsigned drivers...

Help please please..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: