Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im just curious as to what grade everyones computer has for the people who are running vista. this is mine ^^; (I dont know how they figure this out, or if it even matters, I just think its a little fun thing they added into vista)

Processor AMD Athlon? 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 4.9

Memory (RAM) 1.00 GB 4.5

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS 5.9

Gaming graphics 511 MB Total available graphics memory 5.6

Primary hard disk 17GB Free (139GB Total) 5.6

4.5 over all I guess :O

(also, I thought it was out of 5? so how do you get 5.9?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's out of 6 and related only to the lowest score you got. Since the RAM score 4.5, that's the score it gave. Why is the vid card only 511 and not 512? My overall was a 5, and it was from the s939 version of the same processor you got.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
viostary9.jpg

I'm waiting for 9 series before updating my graphaqs

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's out of 6 and related only to the lowest score you got. Since the RAM score 4.5, that's the score it gave. Why is the vid card only 511 and not 512? My overall was a 5, and it was from the s939 version of the same processor you got.
I was just talking about that with my friend. I have no idea... maybe it was using 1 video MB or something at the time o_o;;

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I won't be touching Vista for quite some time, it's not that I think it's a bad OS, quite the contrary, actually. It's that I think the system is... unfinished. Currently I'm running Windows XP, and it's a fantastic OS. However much like Vista, in the early years it wasn't fit for man nor beast. I like to wait a few years for Microsoft to work out the majority of the kinks. Chances are I'll be running it by 2009, 10 at the latest, but as of now it's just not polished enough for my liking. And I don't limit this selective purchasing to just Microsoft-based OSs either, I would do the same for a console, television, anything really.

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I won't be touching Vista for quite some time, it's not that I think it's a bad OS, quite the contrary, actually. It's that I think the system is... unfinished. Currently I'm running Windows XP, and it's a fantastic OS. However much like Vista, in the early years it wasn't fit for man nor beast. I like to wait a few years for Microsoft to work out the majority of the kinks. Chances are I'll be running it by 2009, 10 at the latest, but as of now it's just not polished enough for my liking. And I don't limit this selective purchasing to just Microsoft-based OSs either, I would do the same for a console, television, anything really.
ah... im like a beta tester, im running on vista AND Fiber Optics Internet XD (btw, I havnt had any problems with vista

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif

I hate Vista...

If you love Vista... Don't start flaming me. I just don't like it, even though it's the OS on my Laptop that I'm currently typing this on.
wacko.gif

~Nero

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
5.9 on all of them, though I don't care for rebooting into Vista so I won't provide a screenshot.

huh? you just go to mycomputer and right click it then click on properties then click "windows experience index"
Yeah, I could do that if I had Vista running, but atm I don't (I dualboot XP x64/Vista x64 and I only use Vista for DX10 gaming) and I can't be arsed to reboot.
ah! cool ^^

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you even know what boot camp is? You're not very technical. Boot Camp us a program to dual-boot ( have 2 operating systems on 1 or 2 hard drives. ) It doesn't matter if you don't use boot camp but if you don't you won't have drivers. BTW Drivers is the thing that makes the computer work. And Correction I made a mistake the max is 5.9 not 6 they'll probably increase it as time goes by though and hardware gets better. Anyway here's mine Also Macs don't have scores like vista does. And Mac's run OS X(10) just so you know
sleep.gif

CPU: 4.8
RAM: 4.5
Graphics: 3.3
Gaming Gaphics: 3.1
HDD: 4.3

Overall 3.1

The weakest is the Gfx card and that's because it's integrated.

Friction Baby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Do you even know what boot camp is? You're not very technical. Boot Camp us a program to dual-boot ( have 2 operating systems on 1 or 2 hard drives. ) It doesn't matter if you don't use boot camp but if you don't you won't have drivers. BTW Drivers is the thing that makes the computer work. And Correction I made a mistake the max is 5.9 not 6 they'll probably increase it as time goes by though and hardware gets better. Anyway here's mine Also Macs don't have scores like vista does. And Mac's run OS X(10) just so you know
sleep.gif

CPU: 4.8
RAM: 4.5
Graphics: 3.3
Gaming Gaphics: 3.1
HDD: 4.3

Overall 3.1

The weakest is the Gfx card and that's because it's integrated.

Nice guy
dry.gif

Anyway I cant stand Vista way to pretty for my liking, And annoying as shit
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay