Virtual Console Icons (RetroArch ROM Forwarder)

DreamyMystX64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COVER ARTWORK: https://github.com/AsiagoPizza/Switch-Virtual-Console-Icons
AUTHENTIC WII U STYLED VC ICONS: https://github.com/AsiagoPizza/Authentic-Switch-Virtual-Console-Icons

Will be constantly updated periodically with many more titles (this is somewhat of a mockup).

Watch it for more updates and more game icons being added.

The cover icon sources are from IGN and IGDB.

Title screen sources are from Libretro Thumbnails, TCRF, ROMhacking, or just taken directly from RetroArch's screenshots.

Last edited by DreamyMystX64,
Reactions: Fadi5555

DreamyMystX64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, please let me know which games to make icons for (it's not that hard because as I said, I get them mostly from IGN or IGDB, if not, IMDB or SteamGridDB, heck, there are even some icons that are completely custom made!).

Examples of icons I made custom are F-1 Race (NES) and Radar Mission since I was unable to find cover art based on the box art without the Nintendo labels in the way.

F-1 Race.jpg

Radar Mission.jpg

DreamyMystX64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Radar Mission.jpg

The Radar Mission icon has been updated to match the cover art from YouTube Gaming (I didn't know there existed a cover art for that game without any labels in the way).

Please ignore the Radar Mission icon I made above since it was just more bland and boring.

DreamyMystX64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mahjong.jpg

I made the logo for Mahjong (1983 title from Nintendo, which was the fifth Famicom release) in red was because if I put it in black, it would be too hard to see. I chose red for the Nintendo color.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet