Hacking Virtual Console games from sd ??

rwdebes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys , im new on wii hacking and ive been reading a lot os topics here , but im a little lost.
I successfully installed homebrew on my wii 4.0u , i have HB and the backup app installed
from HB i cant run anything , when i open its empty , so i open my SD run the boombshell and from there i can run wadmanager and install VC games .

the problem is that the games eat all my wii memory , i would like to know if anyone can help me and explain how i can run my games from the SD only
and how can i add apps to my HB, for exemple wadmanager can be run under HB or i need to everytime open the SD run bombshell and run wadmanager ?

i installed using the most rescent tutorial , but im also lost about all those cios , usb loader etc... have no idea what i should or shouldnt install...

thank you very much !!!

ps: my first post !

rwdebes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
Use the System menu to copy them on you SD Card then use the SD Card symbol in the Sys Menuvery simple

thanks nixx ! worked !

so i dont need to HB for this ??? i saw a lot of people running wadmanager using HB instead of SD with bombshell
what CIOS FOR ? usb loader and all those things they tell to install after u install HB.

thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.