Virtual Console games from sd ??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rwdebes, May 15, 2009.

1. rwdebes
    OP

rwdebes Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2009
    United States
    Hi guys , im new on wii hacking and ive been reading a lot os topics here , but im a little lost.
    I successfully installed homebrew on my wii 4.0u , i have HB and the backup app installed
    from HB i cant run anything , when i open its empty , so i open my SD run the boombshell and from there i can run wadmanager and install VC games .

the problem is that the games eat all my wii memory , i would like to know if anyone can help me and explain how i can run my games from the SD only
    and how can i add apps to my HB, for exemple wadmanager can be run under HB or i need to everytime open the SD run bombshell and run wadmanager ?

i installed using the most rescent tutorial , but im also lost about all those cios , usb loader etc... have no idea what i should or shouldnt install...

thank you very much !!!

ps: my first post !

2. nIxx

nIxx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Use the System menu to copy them on you SD Card then use the SD Card symbol in the Sys Menuvery simple

3. rwdebes
    OP

rwdebes Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2009
    United States

thanks nixx ! worked !

so i dont need to HB for this ??? i saw a lot of people running wadmanager using HB instead of SD with bombshell
    what CIOS FOR ? usb loader and all those things they tell to install after u install HB.

thanks again