Hacking Vintage games or emulation on N3ds or 3Ds

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Now that one of the kids' consoles is running a9hl & gateway I am wondering if there are vintage/emulated systems that I could try (might be the thing that finally gets me to buy a console for myself).

I was thinking playing VSC2600, Coleco, Vectrex, C64, Amiga or let's be crazy Mame...

Is this something we can expect? I don't know what I'd give to be able to have a portable 1st gen Xbox so doing about the same on 3ds would sure make my days more fun.

Thanks.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try RetroArch, it has tons of different emulators (cores) that you can try. I don't think there's an Xbox emulator for 3ds.

*Side note* you would be able to get better emulation speeds on your phone than in your 3ds

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I downloaded the C64 package into a BreadBox folder under the 3ds folder on the sd card. Then I installed the cia file using FBI.
I also created a c64 folder at root and inside this folder created another one called games. I put Paradroid.d64 into it.
Now, when I run BreadBox & press start I can browse to the folder & select the game but when I try to run it, the console crashes and restarts.

Any idea what I did wrong ?
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night