View JPEG / PDF / DOC "book" style?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CrossFireXT17, Dec 2, 2007.

Dec 2, 2007
  1. CrossFireXT17
    OP

Newcomer CrossFireXT17 Member

United States
    Hey Everyone, I'm making a "Checklist" for a collection I have going for different die-cast cars, but I'm going to make images take up the full screen (which if I found out correctly) is 256 x 192 .... but I want the images to be the "tall" way (which I believe everyone is calling "book" style)

I wasn't sure what the best app was to do it was, I'm currently writing it all up in Microsoft Word, but I know there are ways to save it as a PDF, and as a JPEG... which I found out was the best option

just I want to be able to read it in "long" style

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I'm not entirely sure of what you're looking for, but ComicBook DS has the ability to view images either regular style or rotated 90ยบ in either direction. You'll need to convert them using the PicToDS program first though.

3. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    no .DOC or .PDF supporting programs have been released.

there are programs which support .txt, .xhtml, images, etc.

4. CrossFireXT17
    OP

Newcomer CrossFireXT17 Member

United States
    yea, I basictly want to convert my word document so I can view it on my DS so it will look liek this

[​IMG]

I know this is "comic book ds" but I can't seem to get that program (and the converter program) to work properly. I already got my Doc to convert to JPEG files, but first of all they're HUGE on my DS (like screen size, so I have to zoom out using moonshell, and even then it doens't even show up correctly)

so basictly I want to be able to see the WHOLE page in one view on the screen