Videos on the Nintendo channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by purechaos996, Mar 16, 2010.

1. purechaos996
    OP

purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 5, 2008
    United States
    Connecticut
    Anyone know a way to download the videos they put on the nintendo channel from a PC or even from the wii (to the SD card) or if anyone knows the Servers they are hosted on and can point me in the right direction it would be awesome. [​IMG]

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    well, u could hook ur wii up via a PC with media center ports and just record the videos directly (there will probably be lag between your actions and the display, so this wouldn't be practical for actually playing). U could also hook up the wii to your system via a dvd recorder or some other type of PVR and record to its internal memory or burn to dvd.

In terms of actually downloading the video's from nintendo, i have no idea... i've never even used the nintendo channel

3. purechaos996
    OP

purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 5, 2008
    United States
    Connecticut
    Yeah I tried to use my Dazzle capture card but I was having some troubble with it yesterday I can probably sort that out though the only problem with that is I actually have to watching the video and the video quality will probably not be as good. But thanks for your reply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice