Videos on the Nintendo channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by purechaos996, Mar 16, 2010.

Mar 16, 2010
  1. purechaos996
    OP

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Anyone know a way to download the videos they put on the nintendo channel from a PC or even from the wii (to the SD card) or if anyone knows the Servers they are hosted on and can point me in the right direction it would be awesome. [​IMG]

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    well, u could hook ur wii up via a PC with media center ports and just record the videos directly (there will probably be lag between your actions and the display, so this wouldn't be practical for actually playing). U could also hook up the wii to your system via a dvd recorder or some other type of PVR and record to its internal memory or burn to dvd.

In terms of actually downloading the video's from nintendo, i have no idea... i've never even used the nintendo channel

3. purechaos996
    OP

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah I tried to use my Dazzle capture card but I was having some troubble with it yesterday I can probably sort that out though the only problem with that is I actually have to watching the video and the video quality will probably not be as good. But thanks for your reply