ROM Hack [Videos] Custom textures for pokemon

Pounou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Today arrive zombie arcanin, dark lugia and the blue dedenne request.

Next project a black mew !

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a blue-white Ho-Oh now. Is there a way to rebuild the _8 folder a bit faster? The Garc Tool takes to long for me.. xD

You'd have to use the dev branch which allows you to skip decompression and keep them as lz compressed; after which you can decompress/recompress the files you desire by processing on those individual files.

Works much faster.

Reactions: Traiver

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a quick tut for this? I downloaded the dev version but you've lost me. This 8_ folder is about 3,59GB and it would takes 4 hours everytime when I only want to edit 1 Pokémon. Please short help^^

Reactions: XRaidersP

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a quick tut for this? I downloaded the dev version but you've lost me. This 8_ folder is about 3,59GB and it would takes 4 hours everytime when I only want to edit 1 Pokémon. Please short help^^

delete your old 8_ folder, then I think the decompress override is holding Control when pressing Process.

Then just take your target file you want to texture edit, drop it into GARCTool, process (it will LZ decompress it), then make your edits as if it were decompressed. When done just drop the 8_ folder back in and process (it'll compress them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU