1. FerdinandoPH

OP FerdinandoPH Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    I have a supercard SD mini, and, apart from playing games, I also used it to watch videos and listen to music using the filmplay.gba. I upgraded to an EZ flash omega, bu when I try to use this program, I get a black screen, and if I press the start button, a message pops up saying: "warning, card has not been formatted". Does anyone know how to fix this? if not, does anyone know if there's another program for watching videos and listening to music for the ez flash omega?

Attached Files:

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Not familiar with the supercard stuff but it is probably tied to the cart itself with the omega (or anything vaguely modern) not being compatible.

There are some very limited video and audio options for the GBA which kind of made sense back when but today will be horrendously clunky.

For video most would probably look to meteo but it is limited (you might do OK for cartoons and short clips but TV shows are going to be a split into several parts job).

Audio then has a few options, more still if you want to go into the sequenced audio world.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/is-there-a-gba-music-player.327021/#post-4223235

Compare either to the DS, never mind 3ds or, even worse, modern phones and tablets and it is a nightmare. I did use my GBA for a while for AV purposes but dropped it as soon as moonshell on the DS became acceptable.

3. Vendzor

Vendzor Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Meteo AVI2GBA is your best bet for video. I use it for music as well, with either the album art or music video playing. If you want to load movies, you'll have to split them up into parts. Not too much of an issue for me, but to each their own.

flatgba likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - VIdeos, musing, flash