Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Us 40-50+ yr olds made it without phones or internet, and now kids freak out without having either. We would roll marbles for fun, no joke!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I played a little bit of snowday I'd say it's worth $10
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Then i should kill myself for being young
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty whatever, lets be a little more dramatic. I'm just saying times have changed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Talk about suicide really should be in the tos it's getting a little out of control in the shitbox I get people go through things but it's really a sensitive subject that shouldn't really be public
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Did you ever talk to your grandma or big brother about your feelings? If not you def should. It's ok, nobody is hating on you, you just should not be afraid to ask for help. Everybody at some time in they life goes thru things, and most are afraid to ask for help, but you should.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You could get some asshole in here that's all like do it do it and someone actually does why it should really be against the rules imo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too coward :cry:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No reason to be afraid. It's more cowardly to not admit that you have issues. I have issues, lots of them, but better to be honest, and open up to someone you trust, so you can work thru those issues together
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    To add there really isn't much help you can get online we gets an escape but if you really want things to get better professionals have those resources
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Tbh I have some confidence issues
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The internets for information life is forever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confidence is something I didn't have till my mid 20's, so don't worry, it will come. Just be yourself, and if others don't like it, F em! Your true friends will like you no matter. I was a chubby kid thru school and got teased all the time. Many nights I remember sitting in bed crying thinking about being teased at school. Even made excuses to Mom trying to get out of going to school.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I was teased for being skinny just as bad as larger people do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I have few friends
    still skinny. and at 52 yrs old I still hear shit like "eat a sandwich!"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be happy with those few friends larger groups are dangerous
    Bitch. I'll out eat most people any day. lol. I eat entire pizzas, chips, baked goodies, giant ass steaks, whatever. I eat all the time and never gain weight.
    Difference between now and being a kid & teen ios how I handle those people. lol. I used to let people walk all over me.
    Now its like. Eat a sandwich? Excuse me? Did I approach you and tell you how fucking ugly you are? No? Okay then. Buh buy now. lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I used to care what people thought of me, now, I could give two shits. You get what you get like it or leave it!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can call me ugly we know already
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Please talk to family about it, no reason to be ashamed, we all have issues in life. I bet your brother has had the same feelings as you at some point, he would relate. Not doing anything or asking for help only makes things worse.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty Please talk to family about it, no reason to be ashamed, we all have issues in life. I...