Hacking Video "pc can emulate the wiiUpAd!" wifi video streaming/control

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Awesome video! pc can emulate all the wiiU pad. and can receive video from wiiU console like the real pad..
the guy use a XBOX360 controller (Connected to pc). Pc resend the control to wiiUconsole

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Awesome video! pc can emulate all the wiiU pad. and can receive video from wiiU console like the real pad..
the guy use a XBOX360 controller (Connected to pc). Pc resend the control to wiiUconsole

Yeah, I posted this link or the PLACE to get it; Comex' twitter. Maybe you found it somewhere else but that is interesting. As for the Wii U, my GRASP, limited as it is, is that the gamepad is tied ONLY to the Wii U gpu, NOT the part with the Wii (look up what has been shared on the GPU).

Not sure if any of this will help have emulation and use the gamepad for other homebrew ideas. This is still cool though.

Andy A

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With this assuming the receiver on the pc can transmit then we should have no problem sending video, the decoding is the hard part as the encoding of video is just the reverse. I would like to see how he does it though as the next part will be getting input from the tablet.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this assuming the receiver on the pc can transmit then we should have no problem sending video, the decoding is the hard part as the encoding of video is just the reverse. I would like to see how he does it though as the next part will be getting input from the tablet.
Marcan himself had a tweet about DHCP, then talks in UDP, some "nin-ty" authentication. Wireless, but I heard people say it is a different type of wireless that is not commonly found (yet). Curious to see how this plays out.

Andy A

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Marcan himself had a tweet about DHCP, then talks in UDP, some "nin-ty" authentication. Wireless, but I heard people say it is a different type of wireless that is not commonly found (yet). Curious to see how this plays out.
To be able to read the video information and decrypt it to an actual video stream means that we understand the how to get around the security and to be able use the wireless signal therefore it can't be that much more work to put your own video in there to stream to the tablet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...