XP
Country
France
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkaG0UadNc&feature=sub
Looks like an ISO-Loader/recovery menu directly from system menu
yaywii.gif

D

Deleted User

how epic is that! finally a way to load iso's in SNEEK! and it's pretty fast as well.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Whilst looking at that vid link posted (looks kewl by the way!) I noticed this one as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9q-vx15jbM

it shows an app called switch2sneek which looks extremely useful. Does anyone know if this has been released anywhere? I wouldnt mind trying this out for myself as I use sneek a lot! TIA.
yaywii.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
KiiWii said:
might finally have to give SNEEK a try when its out.
Lol? SNEEKv2 has been out for a loooong time already...you kinda missed that I guess
tongue.gif
?

@Topic: Well...as much this work is awesome and an amazing job by crediar (and maybe Pune?), I still won't use it. Reasons? SNEEK is slow as hell for me (even with nearly no content) and I still prefer the loaders (especially WiiFlow) over this one. They load faster, look more beautiful, you can change the language, can cheat, etc...you have everything you could possibly do with a game in one app (which SNEEK currently doesn't). SNEEK has the advantage that plays "problem" games like they should, though, I can live without those "problem" games...

Again, great work, a new way to play "Backups", now everyone has to decide for themself what method they want to use, I won't use it, but a realy nice demonstration of what SNEEK is capable of
smile.gif
!

D

Deleted User

lol, did anyone mentioned what the SNEEK menu says?

region:
installed games:
current game:
eject disc
play pong

?
tongue.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I just compiled it (so much easier with those tools. XD). I assume that this still looks in USB:\SMNE\ for a part.bin file? Or does this version include that fancy selection menu?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Okay, I just compiled it (so much easier with those tools. XD). I assume that this still looks in USB:\SMNE\ for a part.bin file? Or does this version include that fancy selection menu?

Did not try it yet .....I am at work. :-(

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users