• video games suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
heh,perhaps wrong forum,except few game haters who infiltrated here to sabotage us from inside..
biggrin.gif

grog.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Video Games are a good form of entertainment especially when you're on break from work or not cooped up in a classroom. Plus, the great outdoors is a dangerous place where things happen, you're better off playing Wii Fit or walking around the neighborhood while training a Pokemon with a pokewalk strapped to your waist.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Video Games are a good form of entertainment especially when you're on break from work or not cooped up in a classroom. Plus, the great outdoors is a dangerous place where things happen, you're better off playing Wii Fit or walking around the neighborhood while training a Pokemon with a pokewalk strapped to your waist.
I lol'd. Yeah so what if it's a dangerous place? I'll admit I've been home a lot more lately, but you have to find equilibrium. Can't just stay home all day and play games.

By the way, saying that currently makes me a hypocrite. I wish I could go outside more often. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't!

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I predate video games, so I am uniquely qualified to answer.

A book is always better than a movie and a board game WITH friends is always better than a video game by yourself.

But hey, I DO like video games. I just know that video games weren't here before a lot of other fun things, and a lot of the other fun things are still able to out do video games.

You might love your RPG type video games a lot, but, give me an evening or two and I can show you how much more fun the original way of playing role playing games is.

I like my computer wargames for their convenience, but I much prefer to play them as actual board games all the same.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Obviously they are fun, but if I ever get a girlfriend I'd probably ditch all my video games.
Right now, my video games are my escape from life, but sooner or later I'm gonna have to face reality.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk