Video Games in your school

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drawings dicks and passing it around = gay. No getting around it.
ph34r.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PaperPlane said:
Drawings dicks and passing it around = gay. No getting around it.
ph34r.gif
Its gay if you like it. We don't stare at the dicks for minutes on end. Its basically funny putting someone in an awkward situation...similar to how GBAtemp works.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strongbad007 said:
It would suck to go to an all boys school. It would be so much harder to hook up with girls.
ha, I just remembered this young girl on the bus that has SHORT hair, like SHORT! Not bald, but not even to her shoulders, took me a while to figure out that he was a she.
ph34r.gif
HeShe could pass.
tongue.gif

How do you even get in an all boys school. I don't know any and don't want to.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strongbad007 said:
It would suck to go to an all boys school. It would be so much harder to hook up with girls.
pretty mush yeah. the only chicks that come after school are fucking gross or too fucking hot to have any chance with (just 1 actually).

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex said:
Strongbad007 said:
ha, I just remembered this young girl on the bus that has SHORT hair, like SHORT! Not bald, but not even to her shoulders, took me a while to figure out that he was a she.
ph34r.gif
HeShe could pass.
tongue.gif

How do you even get in an all boys school. I don't know any and don't want to.
It's always hysterical when you can't tell if somebody is a boy or girl. My favorite memory of this subject was when me and my friend Eric were forced into a stupid learning camp by our parents for a week during the summer. For the first 3 days or so, there was this dude named Ruth, who was kinda quiet, but definitely looked like a boy. On like the 4th day, the teacher was comparing our answers and she goes, "So Ruth said that she got 147 for the problem. Do you know what SHE did wrong?"
My friend just burst into laughter, and I couldn't help myself from laughing since my friend was laughing. Our teacher thought that we were texting and we got detention >.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I find a lot of girls (as in female university students) playing DS on campus, or on buses from/to campus.
Guys tend to have 360/PS3 more, but that doesn't mean girls don't have them nor guys don't have DS's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple