OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.how2xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi yall, I am throwing a Video Game Tournament Birthday Party for my 12 year old boy. Just seeing if yall had any game suggestions. I have a 360, 4+ nintendo ds, wii, gamecube, ps2 and two original xboxes. and a dreamcast. I was thinking of super street fighter 4 in tournament mode on the 360. going to have about 8 kids to make tournament easy. Please let me know of what games yall suggest. Thank you so much. Oh maybe like prizes/awards for 1st 2nd 3r place. Thanks.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 would definitely be a good choice; there would be a bunch of characters the kids would recognize, and it is a pretty easy game to pick up.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Maybe super smash bros Melee/Brawl? It is quite easy, and party-friendly
smile.gif

+ nintendo characters are always awesome!

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you can wait for november, get Battlefield 3 or MW3. First shooters, IMO, make for the best comp games. Especially when you have to work as a team to get to a goal.
(Oh I forgot 12year olds.)
Go with MW3 more of a "I see you" *SHOOTS*
Kind of game.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyrix said:
If you can wait for november, get Battlefield 3 or MW3. First shooters, IMO, make for the best comp games. Especially when you have to work as a team to get to a goal.
Kind of game.

Because an M rated game will go over so well at a party for 12 year old children. I'm sure their parents will just be thrilled...

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gahars said:
Skyrix said:
Kind of game.

Because an M rated game will go over so well at a party for 12 year old children. I'm sure their parents will just be thrilled...
1. There are a lot of 12 year olds who do play M rated games.
2. Is your whole Temp life bent on tormenting every single post or topic I create? because It has been lately

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using tio to make some professional-looking pairings and standings charts is something the kids would probably find pretty neat.

http://allisbrawl.com/tio/

As for games, asking the kids which games they want to play would probably be the best route (although I'll throw in one suggestion of Power Stone/2).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyrix said:
1. There are a lot of 12 year olds who do play M rated games.
2. Is your whole Temp life bent on tormenting every single post or topic I create? because It has been lately

And many children younger than 17 see R rated movies, but that does not make airing one in an elementary/middle school classroom a good idea. All parents are different in terms of what content they allow their children to see; apparently this simple concept didn't occur to you. In any event, better to play it safe than to get a barrage of calls from angry parents.

As for 2, tormenting? Of course not. After all, how often does one get to correspond with a 2500 vampire on an internet forum? I have to relish the opportunity.

Plus, you are a prolific poster, and you happen to make a lot of statements that I find disagreeable, so I offer my own opinion. I don't see anything wrong with that.

manueld64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.how2xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Using tio to make some professional-looking pairings and standings charts is something the kids would probably find pretty neat.

http://allisbrawl.com/tio/

As for games, asking the kids which games they want to play would probably be the best route (although I'll throw in one suggestion of Power Stone/2).

that is awesome, i was thinking about just drawing brackets on paper haha, thanks so much

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As long as the game isn't one of those crap PFS clones that seem to be all the rage. Trust me, those suck the intelligence and humanity out of kids fast. Smash Bros Brawl if you got it, maybe a Pokemon tourney if that's what the kids like, and I think SF4 would be good, too.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS games? Hm... Apart from the aforementioned Pokemon [the kids prob have their own copies] If you had enough flashcards, Jump Superstars would be cool [coz you can't play it in english otherwise]. Mario Kart is also a great party game.

Otherwise, maybe Metroid Prime: Hunters? Can't list all the games at the top of my head... Hm...

manueld64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.how2xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
thank you, i was thinking of starfox and metroid prime hunters, got flash carts for em all so, any other 4 player versus games yall know of, starfox, oh and any other games of the ds to wii functionality like pearl and diamond did to wii pokemon battle revolution or was that the only one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1