Video format help

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by albel005, Jun 7, 2008.

Jun 7, 2008

Video format help by albel005 at 10:27 PM (907 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. albel005
    OP

Member albel005 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i tried to covert mp4 and other forms so i can use them on the old frimware for now but my converter wont work someone please help

2. gangsterboi

Member gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Since there's already a thread, does anyone know some good free convertors. They need to be able to convert mp3, mp4, wmv, wma, mpeg, mpg, avi, divx, and dpg.

3. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. Japhle

Member Japhle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just use the packed in DPGencode that comes with moonshell 171+dpgtools...

5. visitor000

Newcomer visitor000 Member

Ukraine
    DPGencode is good when you have to convert one or just a few files, but when you need to convert let's say 30 files in one go, it might crash, or run very slowly, because it leaks handles and memory (actually it's creating hundreds/thousands of worker threads and does not clean them up properly when they terminate) - you could see leaked threads in the "task manager" (you'll see thousands of handles opened and incrementing all the time while it's converting), or even better in "process explorer" (it will show handles and threads)... Maybe it leaks threads/handles only with some specific settings, have no idea, but I've tried it on several computers (XP and Vista) and it leaks on every computer.

That's why BatchDPG is better in my opinion.