Victor Vran: Overkill Edition announced for Switch

In Victor Vran: Overkill Edition players and fans can experience the original all-action game in full, alongside the ethereal Fractured Worlds – a challenging and empowering new chapter in the story of Victor Vran, and Motörhead: Through the Ages – a wild tour through the mythos, music and attitude of the loudest band in the world.

“Victor Vran: Overkill Edition will be the first game of it’s kind to arrive on the Nintendo Switch,” said Leo Zullo, Managing Director at Wired Productions, “a masterpiece both technically and in its gameplay, Haemimont Games’ classic RPG will be a must have addition for Switch owners around the world.”

“Victor Vran has taken us on an incredible journey,” said Gabriel Dobrev, CEO at Haemimont Games. “from working with Motörhead to seeing so many players love the game as we have has been a real privilege – we’re excited for Victor’s next strides onto the Switch platform.”

Victor Vran is an award-winning, isometric action RPG that encourages players to venture and vanquish to their liking. Players can forge their own personal version of Victor by utilizing a vast array of powerful weapons, game-changing outfits, and wicked, spell-like demon powers. Take on waves of demons and clever boss monsters alone, on the couch alongside an ally, or online as a team of four – and emerge victorious.

:arrow:Victor Vran Official Site

Reactions: Xzi and Attila13

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it will be an instant buy. My son loved diablo 3 and sadly 9 parchments does not fill the void he is wanting. thanks for sharing!

Reactions: T-hug

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I'll be able to experience the full game for a full price with console tax included? In a game I passed for like $10 or less in the last steam sale? Hype hype hype

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So what you try to say is we shouldn't buy this?

Not at all, just stating my opinion on the subject because, you know, this is a forum thread.

As a switch owner and therefore potential customer I see no problem in doing so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.