Trophies
XP
Country
United States
f02.png

D

Deleted User

Why has VGBrewery been banned™™
I couldn't really care for it, to be honest..

Why make crappy parodies to gbatemp, when you clearly know they're gonna get taken down?!
It's about time people grew up.

I think it's time someone really put the foot down 'round here. :angry:

Reactions: Kelton2

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't really care for it, to be honest..

Why make crappy parodies to gbatemp, when you clearly know they're gonna get taken down?!
It's about time people grew up.

I think it's time someone really put the foot down 'round here. :angry:
It was worth it just for a few laughs

Reactions: Vipera
D

Deleted User

VGbrewery started out as gbctemp (a parody of gbatemp) but I turned it into a serious site before the asshole mcdickshit Claudia fucked with me and bought every single fucking vgbrewery domain.
What is it with you and Claudia?! You two need to seriously walk away from eachother! :glare:

PS.. There's an ignore button if you just don't want to hear her shit..

D

Deleted User

Nope, she got me banned from all the IRC networks I was on.
Move away from eachother in life, then.

I know that'd be kinda hard to do, but this shit seems to have been stirring for long enough, now.

Reactions: jDSX

Jelle82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't we just stop this drama? The only solution is here to not to talk to each other anymore. Just move away. Damn...

Claudie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, she got me banned from all the IRC networks I was on.
You a liar, Kelton :P You yourself got banned from all the networks you were on, 'cause you can't stop from being a little bitch who overreacts when she doesn't get her way. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like she has a crush on you. Have you tried laying it down yet? If that doesn't work, sounds like you guys are separated enough to move on with your lives.
I don't have a crush on Kelton, and tbh i don't see how anyone could. Why would a girl wanna date a guy that bitches more than herself? I mean, seriously. :P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You a liar, Kelton :P You yourself got banned from all the networks you were on, 'cause you can't stop from being a little bitch who overreacts when she doesn't get her way. ;)

I don't have a crush on Kelton, and tbh i don't see how anyone could. Why would a girl wanna date a guy that bitches more than herself? I mean, seriously. :P
Shots fired, truth as been told.
/Thread.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Claudie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shots fired, truth as been told.
/Thread.
I mean really, though. As an Oper on RoL, I talked to everyone about them UNBANNING Kelton, because all he would do was whine and complain about anything and everything he could. Such as, "Wah, I wish *I* had issues! I wanna be depressed! I wanna have allergies!" And when he didn't get his way, he'd spam and be a troll, right? That also got him banned. Lol.

Reactions: WeedZ

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I mean really, though. As an Oper on RoL, I talked to everyone about them UNBANNING Kelton, because all he would do was whine and complain about anything and everything he could. Such as, "Wah, I wish *I* had issues! I wanna be depressed! I wanna have allergies!" And when he didn't get his way, he'd spam and be a troll, right? That also got him banned. Lol.
That's not something new. He does that here as well lol.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I know, right? But what right does he have to blame me for his idiotic and immature actions?
I don't know. He needs someone to blame to feel better I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like it when usps is like delivery expexted Today jk we meant tomorrow