Very WEIRD problem with Usb Loader Gx

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Belerofonte, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Belerofonte
    OP

Belerofonte Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys!

Look, i have the ULGX rev 564 (Ios 249 rev 14). it works fine (except for the fact that it doesn't auto-upload (actually it downloads the rev 828, says it's installed, ask me to reset, and when i get back, nothing happened...)).
    Well, i use the Forwarder to acess the this usb loader, but today i downloaded from the website of the developers the rev 828, and after reading a little, i decided to download the rev 815 (that it's the last with a specific channel to download).
    The problem it's that when i enter on th Usb Loader GX rev 815 right after turning the wii on, it doens't recgonize my HDD, BUT if i go first to the Usb Loader GX rev 564, and then (without turning the wii off) i enter on the 815, it works like a charm... that's very strange... i want to use the 815 because it downloads the covers directly from the internet, and its faster , with the possibility of opening homebrews with it...

i'm using cios 38 rev 14, 249 rev 14 , and hermes 222/223 rev 4 (i think, because i'm not sure if that instalation its correct)
    Hdd = seageat 1,5 tb freeagent
    Any hints?
    Thanks in advance

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice