HHNNNNNNGGGG
OP
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
So, I've been spending the last week working on this butterfly knife trick. It's more a collaboration of a bunch of tricks, but it comes down to: One trick, throw (switch hands), one trick, throw (back into normal hand), close. I never seemed to get the throw right, or my catch would be a little off, or my fingers would seem too fat and slow.

Finally, earlier today, I managed to do it once. That finally gave me that feel I needed, and after practicing for 2-3 hours or so since then, I've pretty much nailed it!

Hope it provides some form of entertainment.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SxggP3cjp7U

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is that blood on your hands
ohmy.gif
?

edit: entertaining
tongue.gif
Is it actually a knife? I've never seen this kind of thing (or I don't remember it), so I wouldn't know
biggrin.gif

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heartilly disagree...maybe if you worked at the barbers, or the butchers, or are a pirate, you would look pretty l337 waving it around

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
playing games isn't very useful, neither is swinging poi or fire chains nor wanking or watching tv or countless other things people do.

at least iwakura is doing something different and more interesting than the norm.

I've got a phobia of youtube so haven't watched the vid, but congrats.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was fucking sweet!

Twirling shit always hypes me up, 'specially if it's dangerous, adds a bit of suspense and excitement. I'm a sucker for these kind of things...
laugh.gif

Great job iwakura!
happy.gif

(Can we expect any other knife tricks in the future?
unsure.gif
)

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
OP
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Sep 15 2007, 05:19 PM)](Can we expect any other knife tricks in the future?
unsure.gif
)

hell yes! I didn't think it would be that interesting, but I'd love to upload future videos on knife tricks xD

oh yeah, and I have 2 youtube usernames (iwakura and 4njo0) to keep my reviews and semi-personal videos separate
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off