aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am playing Master Quest and am now in the Water Temple, but now I'm stuck and I don't know how to get further because there are some metal gates I can't get open and I only can find 1 switch to do that but I can't reach it :S it is in the top of the middle where you can switch the water to the second floor but I can't reach the four torches who are almost hanging at the ceiling, I can get a Time block some lower but can't jump on it because it is to high so it feels almost like a bug unless I miss something
unsure.gif

Allready thanks
KuRensan.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
KuRensan said:
I am playing Master Quest and am now in the Water Temple, but now I'm stuck and I don't know how to get further because there are some metal gates I can't get open and I only can find 1 switch to do that but I can't reach it :S it is in the top of the middle where you can switch the water to the second floor but I can't reach the four torches who are almost hanging at the ceiling, I can get a Time block some lower but can't jump on it because it is to high so it feels almost like a bug unless I miss something
unsure.gif

Allready thanks
KuRensan.
You need the longshot to get pass the switch,have you gone under the block when you rose the water level to the second floor?

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In the first floor, after rising the water to the middle level, just where you meet princess Ruto, there is a fragile wall that you can bomb to get a key. It's in the way to the room you go to lower the water to its minimum level.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KuRensan said:
unsure.gif

Allready thanks
KuRensan.
I'm sure by now you've figured it out, but just in case you haven't...

[SPOILERZZZ]
You painting things on the walls need to be hookshot'd. They sometimes give keys and other goods.
Once you have the longshot, you can reach the blue room to raise the water to L3.
After the water is raised, then you can jump on the blue Time block, which you can then use dins fire to light the torches. So you basically need dins fire to complete the dungoun this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho