psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK i'm getting very frustrated now using windhex (not winhex)
, which is the old hex editor used by rom hackers hacking NES roms so it was very simple, and full support in quickly creating IPS patches and everything.
But until now in my Tales of Innocence translation, because i couldn't copy and paste japanese text into the text search, i had to always do a hex search by opening my table in microsoft word, ctrl+f and find the japanese character, copy the value, and search for hex... and had to do that for every character.

If anybody can tell me a good one that works on your computer, then reply right away. It can help me speed up on my translation patch T^T

not only just an ordinary hex editor, make sure it is simple, so i can easily open tables, ....
like windhex, ...

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I would have to read more of your thread and know more about the scope of your project to figure out what you're trying to do here, I'm not certain what you mean by 'see the japanese'.

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I would have to read more of your thread and know more about the scope of your project to figure out what you're trying to do here, I'm not certain what you mean by 'see the japanese'.

My guess he means something like the Windows IME. Or the choices you get when viewing Japanese webpages.
In short SJIS is the code which shows you the Japanese kana or alphabet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche