WarMasterXX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so here's what I want:

Two NES flash carts for three games (TMNT I, II Arcade, and III Manhattan)
-and-
Two SNES flash carts for two games (TMNT Turtles In Time, and Tournament Fighters)
Why two? Because I have two of each system and I want a cart for each copy of each system.

I want to be able to burn all the ROMs onto the carts myself, as I dumped all the ROMs myself from authentic carts.

I want the carts to be as cheap as possible. I also want them to look like normal NES and SNES carts, except that I've created custom artwork for the labels.

I also stumbled upon this thread, so I want to make sure these specific flash carts I want don't damage my systems.

Can anyone here help me out with this please?

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The thread you linked to is over 2 years old now. I assume krikzz has already fixed the issues.
From what I've read on the everdrive N8.

• Voltage shift buffers on PPU and CPU bus for matching levels between 5v NES bus and 3.3 EverDrive bus. Far better than simple resistor buffers at reducing noise and power consumption.
So everdrive should be fine.

WarMasterXX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me add another detail:
I want the flash carts to act like repro carts, in that the ROMs HAVE to be burned onto the carts (No SD card required). Plus that Everdrive is ridiculously expensive, especially when I can buy repro carts of the SNES TMNT games for $15-20 each.

I'd actually do that instead since I already own authentic copies of each game. The only problem with that is that there are ZERO repro carts of the NES TMNT games for sale (except Tournament Fighters NES which is over $100 authentic). Unless someone could MAKE repro carts of the three TMNT games like I want...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.