1. g9672001

OP g9672001 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know the 3ds has to be at or below 4.5 to be able to run it. I currently about to purchase a 3ds with the version 4.1.0-8u. I was wondering if the "-8u" meant anything. I just want to make sure it works with the gateway 3ds since i'm about to purchase from him.

While I was looking around for a gateway, I found out most sites are out of stock and people are having trouble with their shipping. After some browsing, I saw modchipsdirect.com to have stock for US customers only. I was wondering if any of you have found this site trustworthy since they don't allow paypal. I would also like to ask are there other sites that sell gateway with paypal. I really don't mind if the price is mark up 20-30% because of it.

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

the 0.0.0-X (x = 0>12)

the number is the e-shop and other internet features version

i have 3ds's on 4.5.0-0 and 4.5.0-4
    gateway works fine on both

4.1.0-X to 4.5.0-X gateway works fine on

nds-card.com use paypal

3. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

United States
    To be honest, a site is probably more trustworthy if they don't have Paypal. Anybody could use Paypal to make a store. Heck, I've sold things using Paypal before. I actually bought my Gateway from Modchipsdirect, and I've played on my Gateway for over 50 hours with no problems whatsoever.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - locations, purchase, Version