Hacking Version 1.09 Questions

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure, but it also says "1.08A" on the screen, so I'm not sure it's really 1.09. I'm hoping that the next version sorts the files. That's the only thing I really dislike about the DSTT right now -- everything else seems to work pretty well.

-Bri

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mine says V1.08A

161gx5.jpg

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
onispawn,

It says 1.09 on the screen, or did it just say 1.09 when you downloaded it? Where did you download it from?

-Bri

onispawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It says 1.09 on the screen. I would take a picture of it, but my camera hasn't been delivered yet.
I just downloaded it from the dstt website.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing that when they released 1.09, they forgot to change the string that prints the version number on the screen, and then later fixed it. I'm having trouble downloading it now, so I can't see if the file sizes between 1.08A and 1.09 are the same or not.

-Bri

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.09 doesn't seem to work with the latest YSMenu. The menu didn't complete loading, grey and white screens, so I reformatted and put everything back on and it still didn't work. I replaced TTMenu.dat and DSTT menu loaded. At first I thought it was my 8GB card which is why I reformatted. Anyone else having this problem?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can also confirm that the latest version of YSMenu works with 1.08A. I haven't tried it with 1.09. Remember to run ttextract on the TTMENU.DAT and put the two resulting files in the TTMENU folder.

ETA: I managed to get the 1.09 version from the DSTT website (which is running very slow right now). I can confirm that it says "1.09" on the screen, and that YSMenu 0802252325 works with it. I'm guessing that the only difference between 1.08A and 1.09 is that they changed the text string to display the correct version number.

-Bri

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
could someone post the loader that shows up as 1.09 on the screen as the one in the download section of gbatemp shows 1.08A
i cant download it from the official site as it stop a few % into the download

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've uploaded the file, but it's not showing up. I've never uploaded a file before, and I'm seeing an error when I go to "Edit your files" so it's clear that I'm doing something wrong. If someone knows what I'm doing wrong, let me know. Or if someone wants to upload it themselves I can e-mail the file to them (PM me with your e-mail address).

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's what I thought, but I get an error that says "The specified file could not be found!" when I click on it in "Edit my files" which seems to be a strange error if it's just awaiting for approval.

-Bri

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
could someone maybe post a rapidshare or megaupload link for the 1.09 loader please because i still cant get it of the official site......
@Bri

the one in the download section still says 1.08A
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1