OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

QUOTE said:
Today Verizon responded to AT&T's "There's a Map For That" lawsuit by releasing a slew of new commercials with similar themes and messaging. The battle continues, this time on the infamous Island of Misfit Toys.

The first commercial, which I saw air for the first time during the New England Patriots game this afternoon, is called Verizon Blue Christmas (above). As Elvis croons, a man depressingly makes his way home with no cell coverage. He's utterly sad until he sees that a wrapped, red present might just contain the phone he's really looking for.

The second commercial, below, shows us that the "naughty" people won't be getting coal in their stockings this year. Nope, they'll be getting spotty AT&T 3G service instead! Ho ho ho.

The last commercial places an iPhone-esque phone on the Island of Misfit Toys.

The phone seems out of place, at least until the toys get a glimpse of its 3G network. "You'll fit right in!" they scream. And then we all just laugh and laugh.

Source

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Um yeah Verizon is no better! Tell me how they charging my mother extra $$$ for wireless network she can't use on her cellphone nor using it from her laptop and netbook but for some reason she's getting bills for paying that extra service she didn't ask for in the first place!

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because she's not using a minute phone.

frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: