OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
OK so I have Verizon DSL setup in my house and along with that setup came a westel versalink wireless router. Now in my room which is in the attic i have a desktop which is hooked up to the router but i rarely use since i have a laptop and my mom wants to move the desktop downstairs. I also have a spare linksys router sitting around. So i have two questions.

1. How can I move the desktop downstairs and but keep the router in my room and still keep everything connected to the internet if thats possible. and if not than i have a second question

2. Is there a way to have the verizon wireless router and the linksys router both hooked up to the internet so one can be in my room and the other downstairs for the reason that if there is only one router hooked up in the entire house and its all the way downstairs i wont get a very good signal in my room for my laptop, wii, and other devices?

thanks

hotsammysliz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry ... was worried about getting the name of the verizon router correct and forgot to put the specifics on the linksys

Linksys WRT54GS ver.6

EDIT: thanks so much Jiggah for the link that seems like exactly what i want to do ill post again once i try to set everything up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.