Verbatim and READ ERRORS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by woytek, Mar 16, 2008.

?

What Verbatim do you use, the ones from India or from Singapore? Do you get read errors?

1. India, read errors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. India, works fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Singapore, read errors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Singapore, works fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Mar 16, 2008

Verbatim and READ ERRORS by woytek at 10:30 PM (1,068 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. woytek
    OP

Newcomer woytek Member

Netherlands
    I have a feeling the Verbatim media I use are not as good as I thought they were. Everyone is recommending Verbatim but it seems DL disks produced in India are of far less quality compared to the ones made in Singapore. Please fill in the poll to check if anyone can confirm.

2. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    i can't view or fill in the poll, takes me to the homepage, and it does seem that this brand ain't as good as it seems anymore.

also it's very hard to tell what Verbatim type you are buying, most places that sell them won't tell you this, that's what makes it very difficult when buying them.

3. noisound

Member noisound GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    i cant view the poll either, lol. i dont use verbatims because i get loads of cheap tdks, made in taiwan hopefully [​IMG], and they worked for me. im interested to know how well the famed verbatims do, especially the notorious made in india ones !

online when there's deals on verbatims usually there is a discussion on slickdeals.net where they are made in. just takes a few trigger pullers to report it ;P

!update:

a week later i was told in another poll that most of the forum skins are outdated. gbatemp v3 skin will work for polls !