Hacking Venom fixed Bird Mania and Liberation Maiden...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 19,324
  • Replies 98

Ennea

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dude, don't hate against VENOM. They were a force to be reckoned with in the GBA days. They're among my favorite groups. Caravan is my fave, though.

Only some minor hate. They've been around for long, but what they've did with BBB's releases was, frankly put, pretty damn stupid.

Except they edited roms and put unskippable scene intro videos
They wernt as bad as mode7 though

You talk like you don't even know what Mode 7 is.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a answer of the question because the zelda vc games of mt card:
Please update MT card to the latest version, you say the games are supported.
As to why can not you work there, and you might have a relationship Micro SD card, for a Micro SD card, or re-download the game.

My english isn't the best sry :)

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it wasn't. Why do people insist on spreading bullshit.

Does it really matter which card is remembered as the first slot-1 flashcart? The only ones that people care about these days are the most robust cart, Supercard DSTWO, and the cheapest cart, R4i-something-or-other.

The first generations of a flashcart type only really matter during that system's lifecycle, as they are the sources of innovation and further development. But for the sake of argument, wasn't the N-Card the first slot-1 card? Normmatt, like this post if I'm right.

Either way, let's get back on topic before this thread gets shut down for derailment.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does it really matter which card is remembered as the first slot-1 flashcart? The only ones that people care about these days are the most robust cart, Supercard DSTWO, and the cheapest cart, R4i-something-or-other.

The first generations of a flashcart type only really matter during that system's lifecycle, as they are the sources of innovation and further development. But for the sake of argument, wasn't the N-Card the first slot-1 card? Normmatt, like this post if I'm right.
But I still luv my DS-X :(

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Either way, let's get back on topic before this thread gets shut down for derailment.

Truth generally matters, yes.
Otherwise you could apply that truth doesn't matter on anything depending on your perspective.
Isn't this life just a load of rubbish according to Christians? Therefore, who cares if anything's true.

(Said the Russians)

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truth generally matters, yes.
Otherwise you could apply that truth doesn't matter on anything depending on your perspective.
Isn't this life just a load of rubbish according to Christians? Therefore, who cares if anything's true.

(Said the Russians)

I agree that the truth matters, in general. I wish that's something politicians and religions would learn. However in the context of flashcart history, a gray-market technology that the public at large barely even knows exists, is the truth something worth getting into arguments over? That's the main point I was trying to make. I highly doubt there will ever be a flashcart museum, where the debate over which came first will actually matters. Besides, all you have to do is read the wikipedia page to find the answer.

Reactions: MGS1980

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?