Vegans

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
wtf was this guy thinking when making this vid.

anywho...

maybe i should find a vegan girl..... so they can get all the protein they want from my cum.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fun Fact: Cholesterol is an incredibly important building block of the human body, it is present in nerve endings in the brain and is necessary for proper operation of their synapses. This may or may not be why most vegetarians and vegans seem to be complete and utter nutters who don't make much sense. It is also necessary for the production of steroid hormones, which is why vegans and vegetarians are comparably "smaller" people in every sense of the word. Steroid hormones are also responsible for sexual development, so in the context of the song, vegans may want to "f*ck all night long" but I sincerely doubt that their concept of "all night long" is the same to ours. Low cholesterol levels lead to smaller progesterone, testosterone and estrogens production as well as slower hormone production in the adrenal gland... So their "sex drive" can be considered a "slow sex stroll" in comparison to a carnivore's such as myself. :tpi:

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
what happens to me \/ when i see a empty fridge with no vegan food.

h7B5A14AB

which means no sex for me..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Fun Fact: Cholesterol is an incredibly important building block of the human body, it is present in nerve endings in the brain and is necessary for proper operation of their synapses.

Most ingested cholesterol is esterified, and esterified cholesterol is poorly absorbed. The body also compensates for any absorption of additional cholesterol by reducing cholesterol synthesis. For these reasons, cholesterol intake in food has little, if any, effect on total body cholesterol content or concentrations of cholesterol in the blood.

;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over