Vector space twisting within itself

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No higher dimension needed. A space can twist when confined in itself and the twisting can be observed within itself. Alternatively, such change might be invisible (?) to higher dimension. That is, a piece of paper can bend without poking it in the perpendicular direction or trying to twist it around, and things on the paper(of course we know tiny 2d beings don't live on the paper, or do we?) knows when the paper is twisting in on itself, but may not know we are poking it.
So essentially a fifth dimension is by no means necessary for spacetime to bend. But that does not discount imaginary time or space.
Those who say gravity is an illusion have not felt those beyond what earth can offer.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure you want to make gravity a variable? energy going to from x point dragging other things with can give the illusion of movement and position. As such causing a variety of other illusive things as well.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure you want to make gravity a variable? energy going to from x point dragging other things with can give the illusion of movement and position. As such causing a variety of other illusive things as well.
Distance exist, they just don't stay consistent with everyone. That's not really illusion.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only constant that can be proved is energy. go from there then prove all else.
Have you tried going near event horizon before? Cause gravitation red shift is really dangerous for spirituality.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Sorry, I though you are saying the entire space time is an illusion.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
time? maybe
space also maybe...
for me still has yet to be proven. (make of that what you will .... didn't say illusion just not proven)
Light don't really move since it's at the speed of light but when it appears moving to an object that energy and momentum is delivered. A ultra gamma can generate a pair of electron positron when absorbed by a thin layer of things such as lead. Essentially even light have its limit. But then proton anti proton annailation have most of mass intact. Call the rest dead weoght if you will but it proves that mass and in turn graivity should be treated as a seperate entity.
Ever heard of the devourer?

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure it really is moving? this got me revisiting some old physics papers I wrote just to screw with some people... sigh memories...
We assume from our senses that there is distance substance etcetera. but that assumption is based off of one constant thing our energy telling us that. (even then is it really our energy?) That is all. That energy thus can be assumed to be one of the only constants. Our senses say we end here and have body there that we have skin and body and we feel through those same senses other things. but those senses only convey energy. The trouble with assumptions as that they can always be wrong. (again just poking for the heck of it).

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure it really is moving? this got me revisiting some old physics papers I wrote just to screw with some people... sigh memories...
We assume from our senses that there is distance substance etcetera. but that assumption is based off of one constant thing our energy telling us that. (even then is it really our energy?) That is all. That energy thus can be assumed to be one of the only constants. Our senses say we end here and have body there that we have skin and body and we feel through those same senses other things. but those senses only convey energy. The trouble with assumptions as that they can always be wrong. (again just poking for the heck of it).
What I am saying is that our distance to a photon decreases cause time is flowing for us. And ultimately some photon's momentum and thus energy is passed to us when it should have stayed there. Since simultivity no longer makes sense I don't think I can describe it well.
Fundamental rule of engineeringn: Structure defines function. And just becuase this experience hold less valu does it means it's pointless?

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Again senses say that time flows but they also say they don't with memories and eventual lack of memories... does that then mean those memories were illusion or just energy reorganizing itself temporarily? The born deaf person knows nothing about sound, the born blind person knows nothing of sight... but they still do feel. those same senses can be lost. Those blind and deaf people can still communicate thus proving an interaction of energy. just being proves energy but it doesn't prove time or distance just that we can feel.
You define structure by what you FEEL with your senses.
your senses say energy is being passed on again only proving energy exists but not much else.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Again senses say that time flows but they also say they don't with memories and eventual lack of memories... does that then mean those memories were illusion or just energy reorganizing itself temporarily? The born deaf person knows nothing about sound, the born blind person knows nothing of sight... but they still do feel. those same senses can be lost. Those blind and deaf people can still communicate thus proving an interaction of energy. just being proves energy but it doesn't prove time or distance just that we can feel.
You define structure by what you FEEL with your senses.
your senses say energy is being passed on again only proving energy exists but not much else.
Light was supposed to be immutable yet Gravity can twist them and the fabric of dimensions effortlessly.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
The blind person knows nothing of sunlight except what others who can see tell them. "thats the sun making that feel warmer. This feeling is called cold..." the deaf person sees the light and can explain to the blind person (somehow) but that still doesn't mean light and sound exist... just that our senses do and that energy is moving (maybe).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: