Hacking VC Wads no longer work after Wiikey 2 installation

deadwilder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there,

I'm really confused with what's going on with my Wii now. I'm on version 3.2U, HBC and Wad Manager installed, installed through Twilight Hack and used to be able to play my VC installed wads just fine.
Last week, though, I modded my Wii with WiiKey 2, and although all my burnt back-ups work, the Wad games stopped working!
World of Goo, region free, is the only one that still works. All the others, USA, stopped working.
I run them and I get a black screen and my TV gives me the No Signal screen. What's really weird is that if I click the home botton on the Wiimote, it actually works and the signal comes back. And even weirder: on the background screen of the Home screen, is the game that was supposed to be playing! Sometimes I even get sound while the screen is supposedly with no Signal.
My Wii is NTSC and I'm using a component cable. I have no clue what's going on or how to fix this. I really miss playing Stright Fighter. Help?

deadwilder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot! I changed some of the video settings back to what they were before (I wonder if the Wiikey altered them, cause I'm sure I didn't).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: