Homebrew VC injections (on firmwares up to 10.1)

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
I remember when I could inject VC games.
I think with browserhax is not possible, because the browserhax has nothing to do with that old exploit.

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow. Thread bookmarked, you guys seem to be doing great progress.

EDIT: Will this allow us to insert the ROM into the VC application, and let it remain there so that after a reboot I can just launch the VC game and load, say, Pokémon Crystal instead of Kirby's Adventure?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll look.
EDIT: A search on Google turned up fruitless. It all points to GBA VC injection but not Genesis...

It uses 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, so search "3d sonic the hedgehog 2 rom injection"? Any ISO site links relating to 3DS will work, I think the first 2 links?

HINT HIIIIIINT!

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Really? Stop being an asshole. I can't continue with this but it should work and the source is posted. If anyone wants to continue with it be my guest.
Question: Did you modify/adapt on any way the "code.bin" file for BrowserHax or is just the same used for SpiderHax VC injection method?

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I caught a shiny Geodude on the first route area of the game (!) on Pokemon Crystal, via injecting from Mario Golf. I'd really love to continue and/or extract that save.
Also, I promised /r/PokemonQRCodes that QR Code injection to XYORAS might be revived thanks to all this exploit stuff... really don't wanna disappoint them.

Substance12

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
But doesn't browserhax use a vulnerability related to MP4 files? I think this would require a whole different method, editing the injection payload won't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo